COVID-19: On June 15, Los Angeles County has joined the state in lifting most COVID-19 restrictions including capacity limits and distancing requirements. However, COVID-19 continues to pose a risk to our community and it is important to take steps to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
Please be advised, MASKS ARE STILL REQUIRED when outside your vehicle. Any person who refuses to wear a mask will be asked to leave without a refund.
Thank you for your ongoing efforts to protect the health and well-being of our staff and guests.
The $10 adult ticket and $1 kids (children 5-9) ticket allows you admission for two movies playing on the same screen. This means you'll get to see two movies for half the price! We suggest that you arrive at the theater one hour before the first show. Alternatively, if you are planning to see only the 2nd and 3rd shows, you'll want to arrive about thirty minutes prior to the 2nd show.
The audio for the movies is broadcast through an FM transmitter (radio), so make sure you have a good sound system in your vehicle. Not to worry, if you don't have an FM transmitter in your car you can bring a battery-operated stereo with speakers to hear the movies.
We have a snack bar full of treats and goodies from popcorn, candy and carne asada nachos! You are also welcome to bring your own snacks too!
- Any lane gets you into any screen
- Pay upon entry. We do not offer advanced ticket sales or gift cards at this time
- All major credit + debit cards accepted
- No Cash Refunds (credit voucher only)
- Box Office opens 1.5 hours before showtime on Fridays & Saturdays and 1 hour Sundays through Thursdays
- We are open rain or shine (unless extreme)
- We are open 7 days a week, 365 days a year *
- Speed limit 5 MPH
- Large SUVs should park in the back half of the theatre, so you do not block the view of other movie goers.
- Hatchbacks that extend beyond the roof of the car must remain closed.
- Ticket purchase allows entry to one screen where you may watch both movies showing (except when single billed).
- Switching screens is NOT ALLOWED (includes turning your car around to watch a movie on another screen)
- Stereos/boom boxes are allowed
- No alcohol, marijuana, or drugs are allowed
- No firearms or weapons of any kind
- No animals allowed (with the exception of service animals)
- Drivers concealing another person(s) in their vehicle will be turned away or expelled without a refund.
- All vehicles are subject to search.
- This Theater and Management Assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY of Injury, Situations Beyond Our Control or Property Damage.
*In cases of extreme rain or other circumstances beyond our control, we will be closed.
- Do you still show movies in the rain?
- Yes. Sometimes the theaters can flood and in that case we won't show any movies.
- When are you open?
- We're open 7 days a week.
- Are the movie showtimes AM or PM?
- Since our theatres are outdoors, all movie showtimes are at night when it is dark.
- Now that it gets darker earlier... will you have earlier showtimes?
- Yes, the show times do change according to sunset.
- Should I bring my own battery-operated radio or just use the one in the car?
- If you are concerned that your car battery will run down, please bring a battery powered, portable FM radio.
- Do you have any movies in Spanish?
- Now, you can listen to most movies in Spanish with the Theater Ears App. See details and download for free in the App Store or Google Play.
- When it says 'with' between the movies, are we watching both movies?
- Yes, ticket purchase is per screen where you may watch both movies showing (except when single billed). If you don't want to stay for the second film, you may leave. Likewise, if you don't want to see the first film, you may arrive at the drive-in for the second film 15 minutes prior to showtime.
- Do I have to stay for the second movie?
- No, you are welcome to leave the theatre once the first movie is over.
- Do I have to see the first movie?
- If you don’t want to see the first movie just arrive about 15 minutes before the second feature.
- After the first movie can I turn my car around to watch a movie on another screen?
- No, your ticket is for one screen only. Positioning your car to see another screen is not permitted.
- Can I barbeque while we watch the movie?
- Sorry, no. It's against fire regulations.
- Can we sit outside the car in chairs?
- Yes, but do so at your own risk. You may bring chairs and sit outside the car within your parking space. You may not set up chairs in the space next to you. Also, you must wear a mask at all times when outside your vehicle.
- How much is it to get in?
- Admission: $10 for adults - $1 for children 5 through 9 - All major credit and debit cards accepted.
- Are the movie times night shows only or daytime?
- We show the movies under the great big sky! So, we have to wait until after the sun goes down.
- How do we get sound to hear the movies?
- We have FM Transmitters so you can play the audio through your car stereo!
- Do I have to stay for both movies?
- No, you may leave as you please.
- Can I bring my own food?
- Yes, bringing in your own food and non-alcoholic beverages is allowed.
- What kind of chairs can I bring?
- Folding chairs, lawn chairs, basically anything that you will be comfortable in that will not obstruct others view.
- Can I bring a camper to the drive in?
- Yes, if you park it where it does not block other's view.
- My car does not have FM radio stations, what can I use to hear the movie?
- You can bring a portable stereo and get sound that way. All movie audio is fed through an FM transmitter.
- Can I use a radio app on my phone to listen?
- A small portable FM radio works best. We don't know of an Apple or Android app that works. They pick up internet radio not local. Also, we do not have wifi.
- Can we bring in a group in a bus?
- Sorry, for safety reasons we do not allow buses at the drive-in.