CORONA VIRUS UPDATE: On June 15, Los Angeles County has joined the state in lifting most COVID-19 restrictions including capacity limits and distancing requirements. Please be advised, MASKS ARE STILL REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES. Any person who refuses to wear a mask will be asked to leave without a refund.
If you attend the swap meet, be advised that:
•All customers must wear masks at all times.
•Vendors must wear masks at all times.
Thank you for your ongoing efforts to protect the health and well-being of our staff and guests.
The swap meet is open Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday 6:00am to 2:00pm. Spaces may be rented for one day only by coming to the swap meet on the day of the meet. Daily sellers must enter the swap meet via Van Buren Blvd. Please check with the State Board of Equalization for rules about selling merchandise at swap meets.
Daily spaces go on sale at 6:00am at the ticket booth. Spaces are typically 18x22. The prices for a space at the swap meet vary by day:
- Tuesday - $20 per space
- Thursday - $25 per space
- Saturday - $25 per space
- Sunday - $40 per space
In order to reserve a selling space, you must possess a Sales and Tax Permit issued by the State Board of Equalization that shows the address of the Van Buren Swap Meet. The address to the swap meet is 3035 Van Buren Blvd., Riverside, CA 92503. Only one vehicle per space. Sellers must park their vehicles inside their selling space. Seller's vehicles or trailers are not allowed on neighborhood streets. Sellers may not sell, rent, switch or share their space. No vehicles with merchandise will be allowed in buyer's parking lot. Merchandise and boxes must be removed from the premises by close of swap meet. No trash in dumpster. Tape players, radios and record players may not be played at anytime. No public address systems. Management reserves the right to expel any seller from the premises for violation of these rules or for general misconduct. For more information regarding swap meet vendor rules and policies please call (951)688-2829.
- All Tarps Must Have 15lb. Weights Per Leg
- No Vehicles May Be Sold Or Offered For Sale
- No Alcoholic Beverages Allowed On Premises
- Power Equipment May Not Be Started Within 15 feet Of Swap meet Selling Area
- Anyone Selling Counterfeit Merchandise Will be Subject To Permanent Expulsion
- Reservations Made Between 9am & 1pm. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Reserve Sellers Must Be in By 7am.
- No Purchase Pickups Made in Selling Area Before 9am.
- Sellers are required to hold and display a valid State Board of Equalization Sellers Permit.
- No Refunds, No Rain check, Speed Limit 5 MPH, Watch for Children